Board Conduct and Rules
- No flaming other members! Speaking about other members negatively is strictly prohibited. Be respectful to others. You may feel free to attack ideas, but not the people behind them.
- Gender, Orientation, Race, and Religion are touchy subjects. Handle with care.
- Respect your fellow members and do not harass them.
- Respect the Wiffy Community.
- Listen to the administrators and moderators.
- Use the SEARCH feature before posting. That way we will not oversaturate any of the forums with threads on the same topic.
- Do not post the same thread / reply in multiple forums. (i.e. No cross-posting)
- Please post new threads in the correct forum on the boards. Please read the forum description under each forum title to see what content belongs in each forum.
- We do not speak ill of other sites and forums on the WiffyForums. So, the same courtesy is expected elsewhere. Otherwise, please do not post on these forums.
- Blatant SPAM will get you banned on sight.
- The discussion of, advocacy of, or involvement in any illegal activity is strictly forbidden. This includes anything along the lines of warez, hacking, free downloads, etc.
- If you feel someone has violated any of the above rules, PM the moderator or an admin. Do not retaliate! Do not start a public thread pointing out the violation! Let the staff deal with it.
Post Content and Images
- Nudity, depictions of lewd situations or extreme violence, vulgarity, or other inappropriate language will not be tolerated without proper warnings.
- Use adult content warnings in the topic header whenever needed.
- Absolutely no talk about the illegal downloading of shows, comic books, etc.
- Do not "bump" threads. If you truly feel as though your thread/post has gone unnoticed, delete it then repost. You can do this by hitting the edit button on the thread, and then following the delete instructions.
- Do not make back-to-back posts. Use the edit button to add to your previous post -- this will help to keep the thread organized and easy to follow for everyone. Try to limit your double-posting!
- The maximum width of an image is 700 pixels. Please resize your image first if it is larger. It stretches the page and creates a hassle for other members!!
(This rule does not apply to the FanArt sections.)
- No replies made up of nothing but pictures. (AKA the Mad-Hamlet rule.)
Signatures and Avatars
- Do not use these to fight with other members.
- No lewd or offensive material may be used.
- Your signature and/or avatar may be edited/removed without notice.
Any and all posts / threads that fail to meet these rules are subject to closure or deletion and/or disciplinary action as follows.
These are privately owned forums. Disobeying the rules of the conduct because you didn't read them or do not agree with them is no excuse -- they must be followed. If you have any problems or concerns with any of our rules, please feel free to PM an admin or moderator to discuss it with them. All users who wish to paricipate on these forums must abide by these rules. Otherwise, you have every right to post on another forum elsewhere that better suits your needs.
- First offense: Warning
- Second offense: Suspension-ban
- Third offense: Banishment from the site forever
The above "three strikes" rule is just a general guideline. We reserve the right to also go by a case-by-case basis to analyze the situation and take appropriate action.
- "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" trademark ((R) and TM) and copyright (C) 20th Century Fox Television, Mutant Enemy, Kuzui Enterprises, Sandollar Television, and Dark Horse Comics, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Any reproduction, duplication or distribution of these materials in any form is expressly prohibited.
- This web site, its operators, and any content on this site relating to "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" are not authorized. The webmaster is not affiliated in any way with any of the trademark or copyright holders.
- The information on this site is provided solely as an information and entertainment resource. No copyright infringement is intended nor implied.
- This site is completely unofficial.
- This is a not-for-profit website.
Thank you for reading this document! By following the rules, you will be helping the WiffyForums to continue to be a fun and safe community!