It is currently Tue 18 Jun 2019 12:34 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Introduce Yourselves 
Master

Post Re: Introduce Yourselves
Hello. I'm Haxan, an avid wanderer of the internet of many a year. I'm a big fan of BtVS and a certain red-headed witch is my favourite character. Although my main ship is Tillow, I also enjoy the concept of Buffy pairing with Willow in all its Wiffy goodness. It's nice to have a bit of variety in me femslash.

I'm an erratic lil thing but this looks like a good place to pop in an out and get my Wiffy fix.

Bye for now!

~ Hax

Sat 26 Apr 2008 3:15 pm
Master

Greetings All,

I'm Whedonist. I've been reading fanfic for maybe 2 -2.5 years. Didn't know it exited until I got bored at work and started surfing the net. Started reading a bunch of different things, but landed on on IKOLY and just sorta stuck around.

I read fic, I write it. I've been absent for a few weeks now, but am working my way around and wanted to say hello to all and thank Howard for the new site.

W

Sun 27 Apr 2008 1:59 pm
Profile ICQ
Neophyte

Hello you all !
As far as i can remember i'm a big fan of wiffy!
and i want to ask forgiveness for my english (i'm french !) :oops:

Sun 27 Apr 2008 6:55 pm
Journeyman

Greetings,

What?

Introduce myself again?

I hardly think that's necessary.

I remain, as always,
Mad-Hamlet

Mon 28 Apr 2008 5:50 pm
Journeyman

Hey, DawnBTVS here.

Been busy with final papers (literally procrastinating on a rough draft right now) but I've been writing fan fiction since May 12th of 2005 (seems longer) and reading for longer than that. My current ongoing Fic is quagmired until school finally ends on May 10th. Then I gotta deal with the real world, whoo.

*waves to Rin* Hey, you!

- David

Tue 29 Apr 2008 2:54 pm
Profile WWW
Master

*waves back* Hey back!

Good to see familiar souls!! :twisted:

Tue 29 Apr 2008 10:23 pm
Neophyte

Hey All,

I'm Japmap. I'm a big fan of Wiffy fanfic :D , and I enjoy doing test/beta reading, so let me know if you could use an extra pair of eyes. Good at reader response for content, and I taught ESL for years, so can help with editing for grammar issues, too. I haven't written fiction for a long time, with the post-trauma block from hell, but I've been percolating a few ideas recently, thanks to the inspiration of talented and prolific writers like Valyssia, Mad Hamlet, Rin, Exiled, RebelSR, Whedonist... Thanks for sharing; your hard work is very much appreciated.

Thu 01 May 2008 10:58 am
Neophyte

Greetings fellow Wiffyites, I'm zigpal, and I will read a full range of stories. I have written 3 Wiffy stories, one *ducks and covers* Buffy/Kennedy story, but my main story couple is Catherine and Sara from CSI. At the moment, I am writing a Buffy/CSI xover. I plan to make it Wiffy, but at the moment, they are in a huge flirting mode while Buffy goes to meet her birth mom (Catherine).

Love the site, too. *two thumbs up*

Fri 02 May 2008 1:49 am
Master

Oh, awesome!! I totally have a Wiffy CSI crossover of sorts... I love it that other people do it, too! And Catherine as Buffy's mom?? Sweet!!!

Fri 02 May 2008 1:54 pm
Apprentice

Hi I'm Didge and I've been bullied into joining this group of insane people (thanks' Whedonist).

I've been reading Wiffy for a few years and have even attempted to write a few stories of my own over on IKOLY but I mostly Beta for one of the many colonials who massacre the English language (yes I'm English).

It's good to see so many of my favourite people on this site and although many of you may not know me I 've been an avid reader of a lot of you for some time.

Well I suppose i should see what else is on this site so TTFN

Dirk

Sun 04 May 2008 2:47 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next