It is currently Thu 19 Oct 2017 3:11 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Introduce Yourselves 
Apprentice

Post Re: Introduce Yourselves
Hey y'all!

Howard: I was wondering if you could add the regular sub-silver skin to the board. I find that one easiest to read.

--->Susan

Thu 15 May 2008 10:12 am
Neophyte

Hi, I'm late with the introduction as usual.
Shadowcub= Lurker+ B/W= awesome feedback.
Been a B/W shipper for years even when the show
jumped the shark (Dawn Key) worst episodes ever.
Looking for to more here ! :twisted:

Fri 16 May 2008 12:29 am
Neophyte

Hi! I've been a Buffy fan since 1998 and a year later BuffyLovesWillow was my introduction to the world of femslash. I keep joining new fandoms (Gilmore Girls, Veronica Mars, Gossip Girl, Heroes...), I fall back into old fandoms (Sailor Moon) but I'll never let go of BtVS.

I was mostly a lurker on the old BLW/BWW lists and... er, well english is not my language. That's why my few fanfics are in french, not in english (and only one of them could maybe pass for a wiffy one ^^;)

I found this forum and Ikoly2 though acs' blog.

Tue 27 May 2008 1:58 pm
Profile WWW
Neophyte

Hi there. I'm new to this Wiffy stuff, but hope to stick around and get to know you all.

Cheers
Wiffy24

Thu 29 May 2008 4:05 pm
Neophyte

Like so many of you, having realised that the yahoo groups were no more i tried to open IKOLY, to find that it too was gone!! but one little google search and the heart palpatations ceased - IKOLY2 and via that I found another Howard gem - this site.

After many years of reading Wiffy and envying the talent many of you have, I finally got around to writing Wiffy (to be found under this name on IKOLY). During my 2nd attempt I found a wonderful beta reader, Lilly the Treasure, who very kindly translates my British english into American english. :oops:

I'm presently locked into an ever growing wiffy story arc, that some of you may have come accross and i wouldn't have it any other way :D

PS: is it possible to give Howard a 'virtual halo', he so deserves one 8-)

Thu 29 May 2008 7:25 pm
Neophyte

I second that. Hail Howard! You did a great job here.

Fri 30 May 2008 3:46 am
Neophyte

Hi all, I'm Ellisande, and I'm still relatively new to both the Buffyverse and the world of fandom in general. I devoured the entire series as well as Angel on DVD toward the end of 2006. Not too long after that, my online explorations led me to the world of fanfic and I've been a voracious reader ever since. I'll read just about anything f/f, but Buffy/Willow, Willow/Tara, and B/W/T are probably the closest things I have to a OTP. Outside of the Buffyverse, I'm probably most fond of Andy/Miranda from The Devil Wears Prada, and J/7 Voyager fics.

I'm mostly a lurker, but I'm trying to change that and am actively working on several different fics. My most current project is a Wiffy story that I'm trying to use the International Day of Femslash as a deadline for. I suspect that it will end up being novella-length if I manage to finish it.

Fri 06 Jun 2008 3:44 am
Apprentice

Ellisande wrote:
Hi all, I'm Ellisande, and I'm still relatively new to both the Buffyverse and the world of fandom in general.
Welcome to the 'verse :)

Quote:
Outside of the Buffyverse, I'm probably most fond of Andy/Miranda from The Devil Wears Prada, ...
That's a ship that seems to have a very high signal to noise ratio. I was afraid there would be too much of a Buffy/Giles vibe but fortunately not ;).

Any recommendations? I've read everything on Passion and Perfection and the ones recommended on PandP's livejournal but there must be more somewhere.

Standing On Boxes

Fri 06 Jun 2008 7:39 pm
Profile WWW
Neophyte

Hi,

Just thought I'd pop in and say a quick G'day. While I've been a lurker for a long time on the groups page, hopefully I'll get out of that habit here :)

Cheers

readz

Thu 12 Jun 2008 1:05 am
Profile WWW
Master

Howdy to all of you that's signed up recently...

:cheese:

Whedonist

Thu 12 Jun 2008 3:13 am
Profile ICQ
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next