It is currently Thu 19 Oct 2017 3:16 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Introduce Yourselves 
Apprentice

Post Re: Introduce Yourselves
acs wrote:
On the other hand... I find myself intrigued by the idea of Buffy/Oz. :) There aren't that many of them that I've found but I really think the idea of slayer/werewolf has possibilities (As long as it's not Buffy/Remus Lupin). Maybe even Buffy/Veruca? There are some older Buffy/Willow fics where one of them is a werewolf.

Hunter Ash's B/W/T triad series. Oz bit Buffy and Willow took the curse on herself to save the Slayer.

It's funny, I like Spike fics where he's paired with anyone except Buffy and Willow. I especially like Spike/Xander as my main slashy fun and Spike/Tara as my main romantic fun.

--->Susan

Sun 22 Jun 2008 7:54 am
Master

Howdy. I'm an old fart - I've read most of the BW fic out there, as well as having seen every ep as well as every Angel ep. But after I did that, I got bored. I mean, what's a poor boy to do? So I wrote a couple funny shorts, and I'm working on a fairly long fic that I'll have done Real Soon Now.

Sun 28 Sep 2008 2:19 am
Profile YIM
Neophyte

Hi. I'm Crys Loch. Some here may remember some of the stories I've written. I dropped out for a while, a long while, with some medical trouble in my brain. I couldn't write. Still can't. It hit the part of my brain where all the words live pretty hard. Still, thought I'd wander round the net, see if the old ships were still sailing. Even if I'm wandering alone on a ghost ship now, it's still a cool ship. A mix of magic and ancient power in the love of two strong women. So, here's my message in a bottle. Let's see if it reaches any other castaways and we can bring some people back on board.

Sun 06 Feb 2011 2:56 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7